Saturday, November 1, 2008

Digging (in) the recent past..



Time for a new project.
Being a designer, I knew that I wanted something different.
Why? because I make "Bling" all day long............ it's really that simple.
See?.........











!!BLING!!

So I wanted something that feels more genuine- and that has a unique character. Not to get all uppity and stuff...I'm talking somewhere between armpit funk and a finely matured wine.

You know- something vintage....that has the ability to take your mind off of keeping up with the 24 inch wheel-rollin', fake Coach bag sportin', west coast Joneses.


So anyhow- I started collecting truck pictures that had the vibe I was after.

Econolines are way cool.....












As are old Dodge
trucks......











And always wanted one of these......












...then I saw one of these dawgs.

No comments: